Delmhorst Moisture Check
Moisture Check is a 2-in-1 moisture meter that integrates pin and pinless technologies into one fully featured model. Moisture Check is ideal for flooring contractors, home, building inspectors and IAQ specialists.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin mode:
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- 0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
- 0-100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Integral Contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan mode: 0-300 numerical reference scale.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
With Case: Includes meter, carrying case, and additional contact pins. Order as M:Check W/CS.
Insulation Package: Includes meter, 21-E electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, and carrying case. Order as M:Check/IP.
EIFS Package: Includes meter, carrying case, extra pins for the meter, 21-E electrode, (2) 608/001 contact pins, and HP-1 hole punch. Order as Moisture Check/EP.
Complete Package: Includes meter, 26-ES electrode, 21-E Electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, PC/KIT software application program, and carrying case. Order as M:Check/CP. Great for the flooring contractor who needs to provide documentation.