Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
The Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter features temperature and microamps measurements useful for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians. The Fluke 116 is a compact true-rms meter and has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 also, has dual impedance capability: incorporating both regular high impedance test capabilities and low impedance functions for detecting ghost voltages, just switch to the Auto-V/LoZ (low impedance) test setting to whether measurement is a ghost voltage.
- Auto-V stands for automatic volts. This feature automatically determines whether the measured signal is ac voltage or dc voltage, selects the correct function and range, and displays the correct information.
- LoZ stands for Low Impedance (Z). This feature presents a low impedance input to the circuit under test. This reduces the possibility of false readings due to ghost voltages and improves accuracy when testing to determine absence or presence of voltage.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- 80BK Integrated Temperature probe
- Installed 9 V battery
- User manual
- Analog Bargraph
- Auto Power Off
- Auto Ranging
- Counts 6000 counts
- Counts 6000
- Current AC ac amps: 200
- Current DC dc amps: 200
- Dangerous Voltage Indicator
- Diode Test
- Display Hold
- Frequency 50
- Low Battery Indicator
- Low Input Impedance
- Manual Ranging
- Micro Amps
- Min/Max min/max/avg
- Resistance 40
- True RMS
- Voltage AC ac volts: 600
- Voltage DC dc volts: 600
|Battery Life||400 hours typical without backlight|
|Capacitance Accuracy||1.9 % + 2 counts|
|CAT III Rating||600v|
|Current AC Accuracy||1.5 % + 3 counts|
|Current DC Accuracy||1.0 % + 2 counts|
|Dimensions||167 x 84 x 46 mm (6.57 x 3.31 x 1.82)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °c to + 50 °c|
|Resistance Accuracy||0.9 % + 2 counts|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °c to + 60 °c|
|Temperature Accuracy||1.0 % + 10 counts|
|Voltage AC Accuracy||1.0 % + 3 counts|
|Voltage DC Accuracy||0.5% + 2 counts|