Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
The Fluke 117 has dual impedance capability: incorporating both regular high impedance test capabilities and low impedance functions for detecting ghost voltages, just switch to the Auto-V/LoZ (low impedance) test setting to whether measurement is a ghost voltage.
- Auto-V stands for automatic volts. This feature automatically determines whether the measured signal is ac voltage or dc voltage, selects the correct function and range, and displays the correct information.
- LoZ stands for Low Impedance (Z). This feature presents a low impedance input to the circuit under test. This reduces the possibility of false readings due to ghost voltages and improves accuracy when testing to determine absence or presence of voltage.
The Fluke 117 also includes the built-in VoltAlert non-contact voltage function. Located on the top of the meter above the LCD display, it’s another feature handy for detecting the invisible. The VoltAlert function detects the presence of ac voltage, sounds an audible tone and activates a red LED indicator light on the top center of the LCD display. Using this feature before making a contact measurement can add an extra layer of safety.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter, and the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps.
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
- Analog Bargraph
- Auto Power Off
- Auto Ranging
- Counts 6000 counts
- Counts 6000
- Current AC ac amps: 10
- Current DC dc amps: 10
- Dangerous Voltage Indicator
- Diode Test
- Display Hold
- Frequency 50
- Low Battery Indicator
- Low Input Impedance
- Manual Ranging
- Min/Max min/max/avg
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Resistance 40
- True RMS
- Voltage AC ac volts: 600
- Voltage DC dc volts: 600
|Battery Life||400 hours typical without backlight|
|CAT III Rating||600v|
|Current AC Accuracy||1.5 % + 3 counts|
|Current DC Accuracy||1.0 % + 2 counts|
|Dimensions||167 x 84 x 46 mm (6.57 x 3.31 x 1.82)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °c to + 50 °c|
|Resistance Accuracy||0.9 % + 2 counts|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °c to + 60 °c|
|Voltage AC Accuracy||1.0 % + 3 counts|
|Voltage DC Accuracy||0.5% + 2 counts|