For flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions. With built-in wood species correction and temperature correction, along with storage and informative reading statistics the J-2000 is an extremely versatile tool at a great value.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Corrects for 48 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
With Case: Includes meter, carrying case, and extra contact pins for the meter. Order as J-2000W/CS.
Package: Includes meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case. Order as J-2000/PKG.
Also available with 6%-60% moisture range. Order as J-2000/XW/CS or J-2000/X/PKG.