Powerware 9125 RM 700-6000 VA UPS
Combining superior backup power and power quality management with innovative features, the Powerware 9125 Rackmount UPS delivers the ultimate in power protection. This compact rackmount UPS protects critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption, and process interruption by providing continuous, conditioned power to all connected equipment.
Offering much more than a surge protector, the Powerware 9125 Rackmount UPS delivers power quality protection against the full range of power anomalies – making power-related downtime a thing of the past. A double-conversion online system, the Powerware 9125 Rackmount UPS is constantly conditioning AC output, and in the event of an outage, it transfers to backup power with zero delay. A “load segments” feature enables orderly shutdown of non-critical systems to extend battery backup power time available for critical systems.
- Incorporates both a rectifier and inverter to completely isolate the output power from all nine input anomalies, including outages, sags, surges, spikes, brownouts, line noise, frequency variation, switching transients, and harmonic distortion.
- Increases battery life (compared to trickle-charged systems) and optimizes battery recharge time through ABM technology resulting in more up-time and fewer battery replacements
- Double-conversion online design constantly conditions and controls AC output to assure a zero delay transferring to backup power in the event of an utility power failure
- Maximizes battery backup time for critical systems with the ability to independently control Load Segments, enabling you to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential startups of protected loads
- Enables users to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment, using the Load Segments (feature with Powerware ConnectUPS connectivity cards (700-3000 VA units)
- Accepts up to four “hot-swappable” Extended Battery Modules to provide additional battery backup capacity as necessary, without interrupting UPS operation and load protection
- Provides up to 3000 VA of UPS power in only two units (2U) of rack space; up to 6000 VA in 5U, to conserve valuable rack space, with tower pedestal kits, optional rack kits, and seismic kits available
- Ensures data and system integrity with LanSafe power management software that uses an intuitive, graphical interface and SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) to provide control and visibility over multiple UPS products
- Offers a standard RS-232 serial communications port and connectivity options available to suit any communication requirement for remote monitoring
- Offers optional PowerPass power distribution modules that include a maintenance bypass switch to upgrade or replace the UPS without interrupting power
- Ensures data integrity with free Software Suite bundle including LanSafe software, PowerVision software, and NetWatch
- Select Powerware 9125-RM models available in black