LED-Stroboscope HELIO-STROB micro
HELIO-STROB micro: to be applied to processes requiring an uncomplicated, optical control or to the visualization of quick production sequences, as well as to the contact-free revolution and vibration measurement. The combination of micro-processor control and innovative LED technology in a handy vest pocket size provides among a variety of functions for a complex range of options: long product life, maintenance-free product quality (no wear-out components), no generation of heat.
create a maximum flexibility for the mobile application of the “micro”.
The TTL compatible trigger input enables, additionally to the internal control, the comfortable synchronization of the stroboscope with external signal transmitters, as well as the operation as a contact-free tachometer. HELIO-STROB micro: “always at hand”
- Extremely long-lasting operation and product life by the innovative LED technology
- Handy and light
- One-hand operation
- Robust industrial quality
- Flash frequencies up to 2000 Hz
- Tachometer mode
- Optimal price / performance ratio
- phase shifting up to 360° for the switch of the observation point
- alternative selection of the rotation or flash frequency
- frequency selection by fast search mode frequency divider and multiplier
- memory for 4 flash frequencies adjustable flash duration