Liebert Nfinity (4 – 20 kVA)
The Liebert Nfinity on-line UPS is a scalable system, designed with N+x parallel redundancy to provide a fault-tolerant network of power protection The Liebert Nfinity on-line UPS is a scalable system, designed with N+x parallel redundancy to provide a fault-tolerant network of power protection. The modular design of the Liebert Nfinity was devised to provide easy, user-installed upgrades as power demands grow. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded without re-investing in a new system or installation.
- Allows addition of battery capacity without increasing footprint.
- Extends backup time up to 72 hours with additional battery cabinets.
- Upgrades for capacity or redundancy without the expense or installation downtime associated with the purchase of a new UPS.
- Enables greater system control with remote management software.
- Offers hot-swappable power, battery, control and display modules, allowing installation or replacement without compromising power to the load.
- Provides redundant components at critical points of UPS operation.
- Allows maintenance to be performed without shutdown.
- Offers emergency power-off capability.
- Transfers seamlessly to and from the bypass source, with patent pending intelligent bypass technology.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Provides compatibility with backup generator – handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Sustains 110% of the system’s rated load for an extended period of time – the highest overload capability of any system in its class.
- Ships as a complete, fully tested system, ready for final connection.
- Reduces maintenance costs with modular batteries, controls and power components.
- Allows scalability to cost effectively invest in added capacity as it is needed.
- Ships with batteries connected and charged, reducing installation time and costs.
- Small-to-medium-sized data centers
- Network closets
|Model Number||8 Bay||12 Bay|
|Rating, VA||4, 8, 12, 16kVA||4, 8, 12, 16, 20kVA|
|Rating, W||2.8, 5.6, 8.4, 11.2kW||2.8, 5.6, 8.4, 11.2, 14kW|
|Input AC Specifications|
|Input Frequency, Hz||60||60|
|Frequency Rance, Hz||40 – 70||40 – 70|
|Input Voltage Range||+10, -20||+10, -20|
|Battery Test Type||On-Line||On-Line|
|Output AC Specifications|
|Nominal Current, Amps||50 or 60||50 or 60|
|Software and Cable||Multilink SW & Serial Cable||Multilink SW & Serial Cable|
|Unit Height, inches (mm)||40 (1,016)||54 (1,372)|
|Unit Depth, inches (mm)||28 (711)||28 (711)|
|Unit Weight, lbs. (kg)||20 (508)||20 (508)|
|Operating Temperature, Minimum °F (°C)||32 (0)||32 (0)|
|Operating Temperature, Maximum °F (°C)||104 (40)||104(40)|
|Storage Temperature, Maximum °F (°C)||158 (70)||158 (70)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95%, Non Condensing||0% to 95%, Non Condensing|
|Operating Elevation, ft. (m)||to 3,300 (1,000)||to 3,300 (1,000)|
|Storage Elevation, ft. (m)||to 40,000 (12,200)||to 40,000 (12,200)|
|Sound Emmision/Audible Noise||< 62 dBA, at 1 meter||< 62 dBA, at 1 meter|
|Cooling||Fan Cooled||Fan Cooled|
|Agency Approval||cUL Listed, FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A, UL 1778, UL Listed||cUL Listed, FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A, UL 1778, UL Listed|