Fluke 124S ScopeMeter with Software
Three-in-one simplicity for fast answers wherever you work.
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter meet today’s need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms.
For industrial, electronic or electro mechanical applications, the compact Fluke 124 Industrial ScopeMeter is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It features 40MHz bandwidth, Connect-and-View triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal and a dual DMM and a paperless recorder to get virtually any job done.
It is a truly integrated test tool in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
- Dual-input 40 MHz digital oscilloscope.
- Two 5,000-count true-rms digital multimeters.
- 20 save setups and screens
- Cursor measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot recorder.
- Connect-and-View trigger simplicity for hands-off operation.
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance, continuity and capacitance measurements.
- Up to seven hours battery operation with standard battery
- CAT III 600 V safety certified.
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Rugged compact case.
See the Fluke 124 Color ScopeMeter
Other models are the Fluke 123; Fluke 123S
- Fluke AC120 Alligator clips
- Fluke BB120 Shielded BNC adapter
- Fluke VPS40 Voltage Probe, 40 MHz, 10:1
- Getting started booklet
- Fluke HC120 Hook Clips
- Fluke PM8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- Fluke STL120 Shielded Test Lead Set
- Fluke BP120 MH
- User manual (CD-ROM)
Also comes with the SCC120 kit which includes:
- Fluke C190 Hard Carrying Case;
- Fluke OC4USB Optically isolated USB-Cable;
- Fluke SW90W/034EFG FlukeView ® Software for Windows. English, French and German language
- Bandwidth 40mhz bandwidth
- Display monochrome
- Display monochrome display
- Hard Case
- Includes hard case
- Includes software
- Input Channels 2 channels
- Sample Rate 25 ms/s sample rate
|Sample Rate||25 ms/s|
The Fluke 124S ScopeMeter with SCC120 kit helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs.
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
- Analysis: Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurements to reveal relationships and conditions. Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, including analyzing harmonics.
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port)
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable