Fluke 189/FVF2 Kit Data Logging Multimeter and Software Combo Pack
The Fluke 189 is the most advanced meter with features, precision and accuracy to troubleshoot industrial and electronic equipment in the field or on the bench.
The Fluke 189 has a built-in data logger to record measurements unattended. Recorded data can be viewed on the 189 or transferred to a PC with optional FlukeView Forms software.
- Built in data logger records reading and time to catch intermittent problems
- Measure 20 A for up to 30 seconds, 10 A continuous
- Temperature, capacitance, dB, frequency, pulse width and duty cycle to find more problems with one tool
- Large bright white display with dual parameter
- Isolated IR communication port to send data to a PC
- Premium test leads (Fluke TL71) and alligator clips (Fluke AC72) included
- New! USB data cable with FlukeView Forms
- New! battery pack (Fluke BP189) extends battery life to over 400 hours
The Fluke 189 Data Logging Multimeter and Software Combo Pack provides a practical, affordable approach to achieve significantly improved maintenance performance. With the flexibility to monitor more than 20 different electrical functions plus temperature, it can help you increase your team’s productivity and reduce downtime by helping you find your problems faster.
Flukeview Forms Software (included in Combo Pack) allows overlaying of data from six different meters or time periods to find cause-effect relationships or for predictive maintenance applications.
All inputs are protected to measurement CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V.
Available in non-logging version as Fluke 187 or just get the multimeter on its own Fluke 189
- Logging Multimeter (Fluke 189)
- FlukeView® Forms Software (Fluke FVF-SC2)
- USB Cable adapter (IR189USB)
- Test Lead Set (Fluke TL71)
- Alligator Clip Set (Fluke AC72)
- Temperature Thermocouple (Fluke 80BK)
- High Capacity Battery Pack (Fluke BP189)
- Soft Carrying Case (Fluke C25)
- Meter Hanging Kit (Fluke TPAK)
- With its built-in data logger, Fluke 189 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions, while you do other jobs.
- FlukeView Forms Software (included in Combo Pack) allows overlaying of data from six different meters or six time periods to find cause and effect relationships or for condition monitoring applications
- With the break-through accuracy and precision, catch events as brief as 50 ms.
- Designed for harsh environment that would ruin most data loggers or multimeters.
- Log up to 450 hours of data using the extended battery pack
- Turn data into meaningful graphs and tables using FlukeView® Forms software on your PC.
- TPAK Magnetic Hanger allows you to securely hang your meter for monitoring or hands-free use.
- Soft carrying case protects your investment.
- USB cable included in Combo Pack.