Fluke 192C/S Color ScopeMeter with Software
Whether you are performing routine maintenance and calibration, or troubleshooting the hardest to solve problems like intermittent failures or sources of unwanted noise, the Fluke 192C Color Scopemeter has all the tools needed to get the job done.
With 60 MHz bandwidth, up to 0.5 GS/s real-time sampling rate, 27,500 points memory for high resolution waveform per input they’re ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument. This model has a high resolution color display that has a fast update rate, waveform pass/fail testing and a digital persistence mode – making the analysis of complex and dynamic signals that much easier.
- Dual-input – 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 0.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel
- Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord™ mode
- TrendPlot™ paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
See the Fluke 192C Color ScopeMeter
For advanced capabilities see the Fluke 199C Color ScopeMeter
Other models are the Fluke 196C.
- Fluke BC190 Battery Charger/Line Voltage adapter
- Fluke BP190 NiMH Battery Pack
- Getting started booklet
- User manual (CD-ROM)
- Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- Fluke VPS200-G Voltage Probe (200 MHz, 10:1), Grey
- Fluke VPS200-R Voltage Probe (200 MHz, 10:1), Red
Also comes with the SCC190 kit which includes:
- Fluke C190 Hard Carrying Case;
- Fluke OC4USB Optically isolated USB-Cable;
- Fluke SW90W/034EFG FlukeView ® Software for Windows. English, French and German language
- Bandwidth 60mhz bandwidth
- Display color
- Display color display
- Hard Case
- Includes hard case
- Includes software
- Input Channels 2 channels
- Sample Rate 500 ms/s sample rate
|Sample Rate||500 ms/s|
The Fluke 192C/S Color ScopeMeter comes with the SCC190 kit helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs.
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
- Analysis: Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurements to reveal relationships and conditions. Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, including analyzing harmonics.