A complete automotive diagnostic package with everything you need in an automotive multimeter
The new Fluke 88V has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features and accuracy to solve more problems on conventional and hybrid vehicles. The 88V is made in the U.S.A. and carries the industry leading lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 88V operates very similar to the classic Fluke 88, but with more problem solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection.
Combo Kit Includes: 88V multimeter, TL224 silicone test leads, AC285 long reach alligator clips, TP220 test probes, RPM 80 inductive RPM pick-up, magnet and strap, 80BK temperature probe, two automotive backprobe pins, insulation piercing probe, C800 durable carrying case, holster, 9V battery (installed), Getting Started Manual, and CD with detailed manual.
The new 88V is independently tested to comply with the 2nd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
- Fluke 88V Automotive Multimeter
- Fluke TL224 Heat Resistant Silicone Test Leads
- Fluke TP220 Removable Sharp Point Test Probes
- Fluke AC285 Large Jaw Alligator Clips
- Fluke TPAK Magnetic Hanger
- Fluke 80BK Temperature Probe
- Fluke RPM80 Inductive Pick-up
- Automotive Backprobe Pins
- Insulation Piercing Probe
- Packaged in a durable carrying case (Fluke C800)