APC MGE Galaxy PW (150 – 225kVA)
MGE Galaxy PW offers traditional 3 phase power protection with the reliability of the MGE product family. Ideal for small to medium data centers, facilities and transportation, the MGE Galaxy PW offers on-line double conversion technology for true isolation between input and output. Availability is achieved through zero transfer time for critical loads.
Manageability is achieved with the Network Management Card that provides remote monitoring and management. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access and includes start-up and standard on-site warranty services.
- Dual mains input- Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Frequency and voltage regulation- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-capacity capable- Increases total power capacity by using multiple UPS’s simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable- Power the connected equipment with multiple UPS’s to increase system redundancy
- Cold-start capable- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Advanced electrical features- Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high efficiency
- Automatic internal bypass- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Power conditioning- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Front-access servicing- Simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service- With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- 7×24 telephone technical support- Our experienced technical support representatives are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it, where available.
- User-replaceable air filters- Enables quick and simple replacement of air filters.
- Battery replacement without tools- Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Network manageable- Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Integrates with InfraStruXure Central- An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Multiple distribution options- Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- LCD graphics display- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Built-in Web/SNMP management- Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
- Environmental Monitoring- Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Input power factor correction- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Excellent footprint- Small UPS footprint provides maximum usage of valuable electrical room floor space
- Temperature-compensated battery charging- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.